- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Gold ore concentration plant
- Granite stone processing plant
- Gypsum mining equipment
- Iron ore beneficiation plant
- Kaolin processing plant
- Limestone crushing plant
- Limestone Processing Plant
- Manganese processing plant
- River stone processing plant
- Sand Making Plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant
Feldspar is the most common ore in the earth crust and it even appears on the moon and in the aerolite. In some parts of the earth crust, 15km under the earth’s surface, feldspar accounts for 60%. Feldspar is the main component of igneous and is also common in metamorphic rock and sedimentary rock.
Feldspar processing equipment
Typically, jaw crusher is used in the primary crushing, and the impact crusher is used in the secondary crushing. Usually, according to the quarry conditions, mobile crushers are also used in the feldspar quarrying. To produce feldspar powder, the grinding mill is a necessary machine. including the ball mill, Raymond mill, vertical mill, trapezium mill, coarse powder mill, and ultrafine mill, etc.
Feldspar processing flow
- The process of feldspar crushing is consisted of primary crushing and secondary crushing.
- After the two stages of feldspar crushing, large feldspar whose diameter is approximately 1.5 meters has changed into feldspar particle, and the size of feldspar particles can achieve to 25mm or less.
- In the grinding process, crushed feldspar particles is grinded into powder with the fineness requirement of 200 mesh by grinding mill.